Senior Manager at Skillventory
Views:209 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Product Manager - Trade - Bank (5-10 yrs)
Hiring for a renowned private sector bank
1. Competition Benchmarking & Volumes:
- Scan and evaluate competition & industry best practices to ensure product offering is always contemporary in terms of offerings from a client and regulatory perspective
- Define new customer segments where product offerings can be given, and gaps addressed as identified through customer feedback / complaints
- Drive budgets for the business
2. Product Development and Enhancement:
- Evaluate each variant of the product stack and constantly find ways to enhance the product offering to make it relevant for customers.
- Create a structured customer feedback mechanism to evaluate relevance of product/enhancements required to build volumes.
- Work with stakeholders like Operations and IT to enhance the delivery capabilities of the organization for identified set of products.
- Review performance of product against benchmarks and address gaps by means of enhancement in parameters , segments, channels etc.
3. Product Penetration & Right Carding:
- Ensure penetration and usage across all Credit Relationships.
- Ensure right carding at point of sale by working closely with channel/back-end initiatives and providing training to the Relationship / Sales teams
4. Market Visibility:
- Ensure top of mind recall of sales channels by way of trainings/engagements etc. To drive product volumes
- Support sales teams by way of presales tools to ensure effective communication in the market
- Ensure visibility of all variants across digital channels
- Develop plans with Marketing to increase internal / external visibility of product offerings.