Talent Acquisition Role at Ginger Webs
Views:394 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Product Manager - Technology (6-9 yrs)
Ginger Webs is a leading technology company in the assessment and testing industry. We are driven by an ideology to make unique, easy to use and futuristic applications. We are having a decade of experience in the assessment industry, the OMR experience leverages the foundation of online assessment and helped us build a platform that can support large volume online assessment with ease. Ginger Webs evaluate more than 1 million assessments in a month. The first company to develop products for evaluating exams on paper, web, mobile and tablet devices. Ginger Webs is ISO 9001:2008 certified as well as ISO 9001:27001 certified. Ginger Webs is capable of handling large concurrent users online. A network of 250 test center associates in more than 100 cities. We have done extensive research and development in the field of education and have more than 2000+ clients in India and Abroad including premiere clienteles like Aakash Educational Services, Made Easy, ALLEN, DMRC, TOI and many more.
- Create quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- By estimating the total sales, gross and net operating profits and expenses for the sales and service department sales managers can consider their competition, industry trends and economic indicators.
- Meet with the sales representatives. This allows them to develop an implementation plan to ensure the sales team achieves their sales and gross profit targets.
- Hire, monitor, train and coach sales representatives.
- General sales managers ensure each employee has proper training to make sure they meet their sales targets.
- Understand and stay updated about local, state and federal legislation.
- Changes in legal policies may affect their team's activities, so sales managers stay up-to-date in order to ensure that the company complies with these laws.
- Establish standards for marketing and advertising. Sales managers do this by analyzing the profitability and success of advertising campaigns.
- Analyze customer satisfaction reports.
- Understanding customer experiences helps sales managers make recommendations to improve customer service and retention.
- Build relationships. In order to increase sales and maintain a professional network, sales managers interact with customers, manufacturing representatives and representing the organization at trade shows and conferences.
Experience - 6+ years
Team Handling is a must.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.