Product Manager - Supply Chain Finance Technology (5-15 yrs)
Job Summary :
1. Business Development of supply chain/bill discounting in close coordination with business, technology and operations.
2. Identify opportunities in Industry segments and create value propositions to target opportunities presented
3. Innovate/ Structure customized solutions to meet specific customer requirements and improve transaction yields.
4. Technology tool and process finalisation in close collaboration with internal stakeholders and vendor/s (as required)
5. Post implementation review of new roll-outs, and initiate action where necessary.
6. Build a fully digitised process with minimum manual intervention
7. Create robust EWS systems for SCF clientele
8. Source centrally corporates under SCF
9. Play an active role in adoption of technology in the SCM & PSL
10. Build policy/procedure, regulatory compliance, operations /system-related issues and strengthen risk management.
Skills required :
- Bill discounting Processing/Supply Chain Finance exposure
- Collection monitoring/Accounts reconciliation/Payable/Receivables processing skills
- Should have an eye for details
- Good analytical skills
- Team Managing skills
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Excel proficiency
Roles and Responsibilities :
- This role has a mix of business development (to identify potential partnerships), product design (to suit standard and customized client requirements), tech platform development (feedback and inputs on technology tool requirements / development, process flow/design and overall business management (PNL, business volume, revenue, NPA, etc.). Coordination with business team in the field to support their learning, execution and product/process development, is also an important part of the role.
- In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of moderately complex problems. May have to create new solutions, leveraging and where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures. You are expected to take up process improvements and implement new process setups.
- You will also have to regularly coordinate with clients
- The person would require understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals. Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May have to interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within. Guidance would be provided when determining methods and procedures on new assignments. Decisions made by you will often impact the unit/organisation. Individual would manage small team.