Director at Qikhire
Views:197 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Product Manager - Social Gaming Platform (4-6 yrs)
FIRM: Social Gaming Platform
LOCATION : Gurgaon
Experience: (4-6 Years)
- Product Management is a total User Obsession. Hence Product Manager is responsible for answering the question of what technology is to be built that will delight users and gamers. This is done through interfacing with the user as well as through user research.
- Product Manager is in a great position to define how next generation social gaming will look like. Their work also shapes the future of social gaming as well.
- Product Managers are at the helm of all crucial information be it user insights or business intelligence. They bend and wield this high-profile career position with proven leadership skills to provide market knowledge and user understanding to reflect and resolve with that wisdom, analysis and resourcefulness.
- Product Managers take our new product features, ward us off if needed, think up a roadmap to support our goals and strategies, and sync together with other platform teams on cross-functional initiatives.
- High focus on Impact and Ownership allows for freedom to each to experiment and innovation. The pride is when you see the impact of what you have created. The ability to see what your contribution does to the business is a rare experience, add to that the fact that the impact of it is felt by your friends and family - the experience is extremely gratifying.
- Own the strategy and roadmap for a key product/business area.
- Manage all aspects of a successful software or technology product throughout its lifecycle, including product strategy development, user insights/needs, and requirements definition
- Partner with the other business leaders to define and drive substantial parts of the user & seller experience.
- Defines the product acceptance testing criteria, ensures that they are met; plan for and ensures that product (and features) are appropriately used;
- Promptly resolves issues faced during operationalization by working with different stakeholders
- Act as a trusted adviser, coach or a guide.
Your Array (Nice to Haves):
- Your acumen to guide our goals through roadmaps and define new product features and strategies.
- The benign nature with which you gel with other platform teams when you are working on cross-functional initiatives, to drive and implement the product idea you defined and see them to their ultimate delivery.
- The spirit of flying high above the chaotic, fast moving environment because high personal productivity is your nirvana.
- Your brilliance in communication for it is your crafted rhymes which will open the window of opportunities for our business.
- Strong data-driven analytical skills and be able to operate and thrive with partial information and ambiguity and have a track record of building successful teams
You (Must Haves):
- Understanding of users needs and aspirations deeply and you are a user champion
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to understand and talk technology; Passionate about technology pro activeness in developing understanding of various applications of technology; have used technology to solve business problems;
- Knowledge in developing elegant and simple feature functionalities which delivers world class user experience.
- A deep understanding of user behaviour, which will support product delivery from concept to implementation.
- Above 2 years of experience, demonstrating management of tasks, resolution of problems and issues and experience in implementing action plans to meet objectives.
- Equally comfortable in generating a 1-year strategic vision and a weekly status update.
- BE/ BTech in Computer Science or an equivalent and MBA for Top institutes