Managing Partner at TenHeads Consultants
Views:307 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Product Manager - SME Working Capital - Bank (10-14 yrs)
Product Manager - SME Working Capital - Bank
Product Manager - SME Segment (Banking) (10-14 Years)
CTC : 50 Lacs
( Please apply only if you have minimum 10 Years experience towards developing financial products for SME Banking Segment )
This job involves identification of new customer value propositions that can then be converted into product offerings to support growth of SME Banking business of the Bank. To plan, develop, market and set up distribution of the new / existing SME product for clients of the bank in SME Segment and to monitor and measure the performance of the products after the launch.
Main responsibilities :
Will include launching new products, improve existing products, re engineering processes, campaigns and channel management, strategizing digital initiatives, gathering product requirements, prioritizing feature implementations and improving overall customer experience.
Core Responsibilities :
The key result areas (KRAs) of Product Manager will be to:
1. Create SME product plans and road-maps by identifying, analyzing and recommending newer markets, products and business streams for SME lending business.
2. Work with Head of Products & Segmentation to identify, target Industry segments, Collect and analyze feedback from sales team, lateral teams and other stakeholders to shape requirements, features and end products for lending business.
3. To develop the marketing strategy, collateral and branding for products. Conceiving and driving contests for sales incentives, cross sell and products
4. To plan in the development, marketing and distribution of the product, to monitor and measure the performance of the products after it is launched. Assume complete ownership of the sales channel management involving lead tracking, follow through and payouts.
5. To monitor the delinquency at a Pan India, regional and location level and devise the Product Profitability by getting the right combination of yield and perceived delinquency
6. To organize customer contact programs for existing customers and prospects for better relationship management
7. Sales Data analytics and reporting for periodic business reviews and conferences. Produce and review product requirements documents
Desired Skill Set :
1. Experience as a Product Manager in Bank/NBFC in SME segment - must have previous experience in end-to-end project management.
2. Candidates must have banking/SME lending background.
3. Experience in product life-cycle management
4. Organizational and leadership abilities
5. Excellent communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.