Leadership Hiring/Candidate Delight at Staffio HR
Views:2263 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:133
Product Manager - Smart Devices/Television - IIM/ISB/IIT (5-10 yrs)
Exp: 5 - 10 years
CTC: 30 - 40 LPA
Talents from Tier 1 Schools Only
- Talents who are working on smart devices, especially Television
- The Product Manager is a key team member, taking ownership of product strategy and product roadmap for a specific set of products across the breadth of our ad-tech stack (publisher facing or demand facing), data analytics or consumer facing product suite. We have a lot of openings on the consumer facing product suite currently
- The Product Manager must have an extremely deep knowledge of the customer - be an expert on the customer: understand their issues, pains, desires, how they think. They must be very comfortable with data - extremely strong quantitative skills as well as analytical skills are mandatory.
- They must have deep domain knowledge, or a demonstrated ability to quickly build domain expertise in specific markets - be an expert on the industry landscape, existing players, competitive differentiation, points of parity and differentiation.
- Past experience with product management and product strategy at a startup or technology-centric firm is strongly preferred; Must have dealt with scale.
- Alternatively past experience at a top tier management consulting firm can be considered
- Prior experience with the ad-tech or media-tech industry is preferred but not mandatory, as well as past experience working on consumer-facing tech products.
- Deep technical background - computer science degree from a Tier 1 college or equivalent - is strongly preferred
- Must be capable of leading and working with cross-functional teams with a high bias towards action and operating with extreme discipline
- Ability to take complete ownership, manage multiple stakeholders, build consensus, demonstrate high attention to detail and put in an incredible amount of effort to build world-class products
- Must have very strong communication skills - written and verbal