Senior Consultant at CareerNet
Views:20197 Applications:680 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Product Manager/Senior Product Manager - Supply Chain/Logistics Tech Enabled Firm (6-10 yrs)
About the Company
- Originally founded in 1969, our client is the world's leading logistics company present in over 220 countries and territories across the globe.
- Large-scale logistics company operating around the world providing world market services both in sea and air mail.
As a Product Manager, you would be expected to:
- Resolve issues, while identifying opportunities, for product category, including technical and product-related support for internal and external customers
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product changes
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors- products
- Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs
- Introduce and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production
- 5+ years of experience in product management and related roles in fast growing technology based companies
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated project leadership skills
- Experience with the entire product lifecycle
- Success in planning, executing and managing projects
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate upwardly to top management and downward to a wide range of audiences
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality output within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects
- Must be self-directed and motivated and able to multi-task in a fast paced manufacturing environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.