Senior Consultant at CareerNet
Views:26024 Applications:798 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:128
Product Manager/Senior Product Manager - SaaS/Data Analytics (4-15 yrs)
About the Client:
Our client is transforming healthcare by creating easy to use, ultra-powerful, cloud based tools which allow medical professionals to focus on what they do best - treat patients. Our product and services impact the practice of medicine for half of all physicians in the US. Our network covers over 88 million patient lives and 160 million visits per year.
- Should have Hands-on in any 3 of these Skills : Master data; Information management; Record linkage; Data steward; Data visualization; Customer data integration; Linked data; Semantic Web; Data governance; Operational data store
- Ability to create products used at scale (10K RPS, PetaBytes of data)
- Work with other platform teams, app developers (inside and external to the company), Devops stakeholders, customers, and other stakeholders to define functional requirements, data and process workflows.
- Understand the market opportunity via user needs, market forces and applicable business models; with regards to what would best serve our clients today as well as in the future
- Internalize how executive management is strategically moving the business to prepare Platform effectively for new products and M&A activity
- Identify and track metrics and success criteria to create transparency and visibility to program success and opportunities for improvement
- Represent the customer for assigned product area, demonstrating responsibility for end-to-end customer journey and touchpoints
- Partner with Program Management and interact with TechOps/DevOps team around requirements and roll out plans
- Serve as Product Owner for scrum teams covering assigned product area
- Engage with Sales, AM, Product Marketing, and other internal partner teams as needed to determine best ways to communicate product to customers; and to assist Product Management leadership with service descriptions
- Expertise with Cassandra, Redis, Kafka, Apache Storm, PubNub, Neo4J would be a plus