Manager - Talent Acquisition at Trio Partners
Views:11821 Applications:274 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
Product Manager/Senior Product Manager/Principal Product Manager - AdTech - IIT/NIT/BITS (7-16 yrs)
Our client is looking to hire top notch talent at various experience levels in the Product Management department. Our client is one of the leading companies in the AdTech space that is redefining online and TV advertisement.
Designation : Product Manager/ Sr. Product Manager / Principal Product Manager
- The Product Manager is a key team member for us, taking ownership of product strategy and product roadmap for a specific set of products across the breadth of our ad-tech stack (publisher facing or demand facing), data analytics or consumer facing product suite.
- The Product Manager role can be thought of as the - CEO- for their product (or portfolio of products) answerable only to their 'board-, or the senior leadership team. The Product Manager will be working closely with the CEO, COO and Head of Strategy.
- Their primary job is to evaluate various opportunities, determine what gets built, which features get introduced and what is finally delivered to the end customer, and then get it built, effectively, efficiently and expeditiously.
- The Product Manager must have an extremely deep knowledge of the customer - be an expert on the customer: understand their issues, pains, desires, how they think. They must be very comfortable with data - extremely strong quantitative skills as well as analytical skills are mandatory.
- They must have deep domain knowledge, or a demonstrated ability to quickly build domain expertise in specific markets - be an expert on the industry landscape, existing players, competitive differentiation, points of parity and differentiation.
- They need to be technically proficient - a degree (and preferably some work experience) in computer science is strongly preferred, and the ability to understand how developers think, plan and work is absolutely crucial.
- They must have strong persuasion skills, negotiation skills and should be able to manage multiple stakeholders and build consensus. Finally, and most importantly they need to have exceptional execution skills - the ability to delegate effectively as well as get work done oneself.
- Past experience with product management and product strategy at a startup or technology-centric firm is strongly preferred; Must have dealt with scale.
- Alternatively past experience at a top tier management consulting firm can be considered
- Prior experience with the ad-tech or media-tech industry is preferred but not mandatory, as well as past experience working on consumer-facing tech products.
- Deep technical background - computer science degree from a Tier 1 college or equivalent - is strongly preferred.
- Must be capable of leading and working with cross-functional teams with a high bias towards action and operating with extreme discipline.
- Ability to take complete ownership, manage multiple stakeholders, build consensus, demonstrate high attention to detail and put in an incredible amount of effort to build world-class products.
- Must have very strong communication skills - written and verbal
Work Location : Bangalore
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.