HR Manager at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:1379 Applications:329 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Product Manager/Senior Product Manager - FinTech (4-8 yrs)
As a Product Manager, you'll be charged with the task of building out the strategy for virtual currencies to drive platform gamification with the help of data-led insights, problem-solving and decision making. We believe in diagnosis, and not just analysis; and hence, you are expected to have a keen business sense above and beyond a knack for numbers.
what will you do: -
- build a nuanced understanding of customer base, their behavior, motivations, emotions and develop a thorough understanding of their 'Jobs to Be Done' around all things credit card. understand customer's jobs across the spectrum of maximizing the various rewards & benefits on their card on one end to minimizing the downside of interest and charges on the other end. -
- conceptualize magical 11-star customer experiences (end to end journeys) and work backwards to arrive at detailed & audacious product roadmap.
- define what success for the end customer & looks like and identify smart proxy input metrics that we need to move in order to get there. define smart check metrics and kill criterion for your solutions.
- obsess over the customer experience and find creative and elegant solutions.
- articulate key assumptions in your solution and find ways to quantitatively/qualitatively accept or discard the underlying hypothesis.
- actively solicit ideas from team members across growth, design, engineering, analytics, data science, product marketing etc to refine your solution further.
- demonstrate good judgment in moving quickly on two-way door decisions and come up with ways of seeking truth and building conviction on one-way door decisions.
- ship products with high level of craftsmanship.
- manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond.
you should apply If you: -
- have minimum 4-8 years of experience in product management in the consumer internet space. experience in core engagement products would be a huge plus.
- are obsessed about customer experience and go to great lengths getting the experience right for customers.
- have a knack for storytelling and can weave qualitative and quantitative insights into a compelling story around how to unlock more value for members.
- are a self-starter and hustler.