Client Servicing Manager at Talent Socio
Views:385 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Product Manager/Senior Product Manager - EdTech (5-20 yrs)
- To put a roadmap to product journey using competitor intelligence
- Super comfortable with data, analysis and decision making based on that data.
- Comfortable with all the analytics tools.
- Ability to think out of the box and how it will impact customer journey and experience.
- Experience of building a few incredible mobile and web based products - from strategy to implementation
- Comfortable with and knowledgeable about the latest developments in mobile tech
- Ability and experience in delivering growth through targeted / product driven driven performance marketing
Desired Skills and Experience
- Postgraduate / MBA
- Minimum 5 years of experience, with at least 1 year in EdTech / education management
- Strong leadership, entrepreneurship and ownership skills, collaborative team management, communication skills with a keen eye for details and prior exposure to education, technology and business
- Strong exposure in managing entire Product Life cycle.