HR Consultant at Neemtree Consulting
Views:578 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:136
Product Manager/Senior Product Manager - eCommerce/Retail (3-12 yrs)
The ideal candidate is an analytical team player who will own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation. You will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
- Have a Holistic View across platforms - Web/iOS and Android and build
- Manage the Frontend and Backend developments impacting customer conversion, post order experience and Operations Efficiency
- Look beyond the obvious and come up with path breaking, disruptive products which would be really helpful for the user
- Tasks would include delivering new products, functionalities and features to meet product metrics and goals.
- Analyse the impact of released features on customers and key business metrics and suggest optimizations
- Be the nodal point for functions such as sales, operations, marketing, and product development
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Knack for a good UI and UX. What works and what doesn't work
- Strong ideation and conceptualization skills
- Good people and project management skills
- Excellent communication/ presentation skills.
- Willingness to work in a startup environment