Executive Search Professional at Longhouse Consulting and Advisory
Views:10118 Applications:524 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:127
Product Manager/Senior Product Manager - eCommerce (2-12 yrs)
About the Organization:
As one of the top daily delivery service in India, the company offers the most frequent daily needs to consumers via a subscription model.
Founded by alumni of IIT and IIM, the company is pioneering the micro delivery e-commerce model in India.
- Lead the product charter for customer experience that will re-imagine grocery consumption paradigms in india
- Help define the product roadmap to ensure sustainable competitive advantage
- Collaborate effectively with functional stakeholders across Business, Technology, City Operations to prioritize, develop and deliver products in an agile environment
- Manage the full product lifecycle - ideation, defining features, user research, writing specifications and tracking of performance metrics.
- Build effective feedback channels to stay on top of pulse of the customer and help refine the business strategy by being the voice of the customer in the org
- 2+ years of product management experience in consumer internet companies
- 1+ years of experience in building and managing customer facing products and track record of delivering game changing results
- Obsessed about understanding customers needs and aspirations and taking pride in solving their problems
- Strong business acumen and a passion for delivering outsized outcomes
- Strategic thinker who can define a long-term vision but thrive in execution and driving immediate results in unstructured environments
- MBA from Tier 1 Institute or prior experience in early stage startups is preferred
- Pre-MBA OR Pre-Product Management experience: Strong UI/UX design background delivering great customer experiences or data analytics background with an intuitive understanding of ML is preferred]
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.