Recruitment Consultant at Meyrahkee Advisors Private Limited
Views:1960 Applications:640 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:407
Product Manager/Senior Product Manager - Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning - B2B SaaS (4-9 yrs)
Product Manager/ Senior Product Manager_ AI/ML_SAAS
About the Client:
- They are a B2B vertical SaaS company founded by IIT-Delhi alumni and is building for the outdoor services (landscaping maintenance, construction, paving, snow management etc.), which is a $200B+ industry in the US.
- Backed by Infoedge and Sequoia and has recently raised a $5M round. We have 160+ businesses as customers and are rapidly growing.
What would be an ideal fit:
They are looking for smart, enthusiastic people to build and own one or more product modules.
The following is what an ideal candidate should have:
1. A good combination of business sense and product sense
2. Efficient communication skills - written and verbal
3. Sound thinking process - first principle-based hypothesis, tested and iterated using on-the-ground feedback
4. High ownership - proactively think about both, the short term and the long term, and preempt, highlight and resolve any challenges
5. Strong sense of prioritisation
6. Experience in the B2B space. Should understand the business model and requirements to build and scale a B2B product
7. Some knowledge of product management. Should be familiar with basic UI/UX concepts, sprint planning, PRD creation and working with design, engineering and business teams
What you will be doing on a daily basis:
1. Research - combination of primary and secondary to research to build an understanding of our customers, their needs, pain points and the competitive landscape
2. Solutioning - developing a hypothesis based on the research, iterating to define product requirements
3. Designing - working with the design team to translate the product requirements into a delightful UX and UI
4. Execution - working proactively with engineering teams to build out the product in the most efficient way
5. Gathering feedback - designing methods to understand how users use the product, through product analytics, surveys, and conversations. Identifying relevant and impactful feedback and incorporating it in the product roadmap
6. Stakeholder management
7. Independent long-term thinking - taking a step back from the daily hustle to think about the long-term future of your product
NOTE: THIS IS A NOT A REMOTE OPPORTUNITY, APPLY ONLY IF YOU ARE KEEN ON WORKING FROM NOIDA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.