Recruitment Consultant at Talpro
Views:11155 Applications:810 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:762
Product Manager - Search & Personalization/Buyer Experience/User Growth & Monetization - eCommerce (3-6 yrs)
Product Manager for search & personalization product, buyer experience product, user growth & monetization
We're hiring a seasoned design lead/ manager for our growth design team. Our cross-functional product team is responsible for some of Client's most interesting area: figuring out how to create a new and engaging shopping experience for our users, from effective promotions, daily habit building to use the platform
What we're looking for:
- You love to take conceptual ideas and turn them into an elegant user experience.
- You love storytelling. Your ideas are born from insights and your proposals are grounded and principled.
- Your portfolio reflects quality work, thoughtful decision-making and good taste - but most importantly, your interests lie in crafting cohesive user experiences.
- You love to roll up your sleeves and focus on expanding the value of our customer base through rapid, data-informed experimentation.
- You keep the customer in mind at all times while understanding Client's goal in a competitive e-commerce landscape.
- You know how to set the bar high. ships at a regular cadence. You know what quality looks like and how to help product teams ship high-quality products with minimal impact on velocity.
- You give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to help designers become the collaborative glue that creates a product with high quality.
- You partner with Product Managers, UX Researchers, Content Strategist and Engineers to ensure the user experience conveys the vision that was set forth originally.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.