Product Manager - Salesforce - EdTech Firm (10-12 yrs)
Product Manager - Sales Force
Hiring for a leading EdTech based at Western Suburbs of Mumbai.
The Salesforce Product Lead will own delivering streamlined processes and robust solutions across Sales and Service Cloud. We are looking for a technical resource who can own the business process and transformation. Past technical experience translated into a business/product role will be highly applicable and beneficial for this position.
The position will be responsible to:
- Architect key business processes and lead the change where required by acting as a subject matter expert, salesforce champion
- Ensure the right technical architecture of Salesforce is maintained working with the development teams
- Enable business to make the most of the CRM and allow them to increase results on the back of strong CRM, analytics, and reporting features
- Lead effective blueprinting workshops, facilitating decisions based on best practice procedures, performing fit / gap analysis, design, configuration, leading testing and cutover activities along with end-user training documentation
- Lead a team of business analyst(s), product manager(s) and liaise with development teams - internal and external - to deliver business value
- Own the business requirements, sprint delivery, and prioritizing the business needs
- Champion and own a strong and scalable CRM architecture
- Looking at someone with atleast 10+ years of experience. Preferable immediate joiners.