Product Manager - Sales Enablement Platform (3-9 yrs)
We are looking for a Product Manager for a Seed Funded Sales Enablement Platform.
- Responsible for defining and executing the product roadmap, working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the product meets customer needs, and driving business growth through innovation and continuous improvement.
- Prioritize and manage the sprint backlogs.
- Organize and facilitate Sprint planning workshops, sprint retrospectives/ demo sessions, Conduct stand-ups, Publish Sprint burn-down charts, and work with the teams to alleviate any blocks/dependencies.
- Define product feature sets, facilitate and manage backlog grooming sessions and draw clear requirements for stories.
- Break down feature sets into quantifiable and measurable stories for the design, engineering, and testing teams to deliver on.
- Analyze competing products in this space for feature parity and capability comparisons.
- Define and Document acceptance criteria for feature sets.
- Monitor feature usage and user behavior for better product/feature adoption.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Collaborate across disciplines including Design, sales, marketing, Customer support, Development, and Data Science teams to work in tandem.
- Manage product build timelines, priorities, and dependencies across agile teams
- 3-6 years of total software product management experience of which a minimum of 1+ yrs working in the B2B SaaS space.
- Experience facilitating scrum teams for defect-free, on-time, feature roll-outs.
- Experience tracking user behavior and measuring product adoption using analytical tools like Mixpanel, Amplitude, full story
- Experience working with the Sales and Marketing tech stack - CRM platforms, Marketing automation tools, Email automation products, content creation products, etc.
- Knowledge of marketing and sales lifecycles, different roles, and responsibilities along the life cycle.
- Passion for delivering customer value; has a track record in building strong customer relationships and ability to go deep 1:1 with customers on technical product topics.