Manager at Confidential
Views:1548 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Product Manager - SaaS - POS/Payments (5-17 yrs)
This opportunity comes with early-employee level stock options as well as a competitive salary + bonus combination.
As the lead product manager, you will take full ownership of the TRAY product, which already processes tens of millions of dollars for clients that include multi-billion dollar enterprises. You'll also work with the existing India-based engineering team.
- Work directly with the technical Founder/CEO
- Own and lead the development of the product
- Prioritize features for specific clients
- Be responsible for releases
- Work with marketing to ensure product success
- Work with and direct sales activities
- Participate in large client meetings
- Participate in trade shows
- You have a CS degree or technical background, and have worked as part of a software engineering team as an engineer or product manager so you understand the full development process. Prior mission-critical, highly-scalable, cloud-based system development is a big plus.
- Prior experience at a POS or payments company is helpful.
- Excellent technical skills, self-starter, self-motivated
- Personable team player and easy to work with
- CS or other technical degree, ideally at graduate level from an accredited program
- Deep understanding of modern cloud-based systems
- Familiarity with modern software development methodologies including Agile
- Experience delivering SaaS products in the high-availability, mission-critical space
- Experience working in a startup environment is a plus
- Experience with payments, POS systems, PCI Compliance and/or Security is helpful
- A security, mission critical systems, big-data systems background is helpful