Recruitment at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:154 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Product Manager - SaaS - HR Platform (2-8 yrs)
JD Product Manager
We are looking for a product manager that is strong on Tech, UX and Marketing to work on our SaaS platform, which is now ranked top HR platform in India.
There are two people: Those who understand design and those who don't. While wireframing is a good start, a keen sense of visual design and aesthetics is a must. You don't have to be a great visual designer, but you should contrast between a good design and a bad design and pick what is right for your product working with a UX designer.
Understanding customers, their pain points and success factors requires empathy. In your role as a Product Manager, working with various stakeholders, constantly mediating and forging compromises between different viewpoints, it is easy to lose track of customer. Empathy towards customer needs serves as your north star there. You must successfully represent the customer's needs, who is never present during internal decision-making, but is the most essential stakeholder.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand overall market, competitive space, determine market segmentation, positioning
- Understand user needs, pain points and success factors
- Create vision/strategy for the product that responds to these user and market needs
- Convey the strategy in form of short- and long-term product roadmap, prioritize features based on priority and execution time.
- Coordinate and support different teams all through the product life cycle
- Business, engineering, design, sales, marketing and support teams
- Manage end to product development and delivery by conducting scrums, managing feature release and developing sales and marketing content for the releasing features
Save time and do not apply:
- if, you don't have B2B SaaS product experience
- if, you haven't worked end to end from concept to successful rollout
- if, you haven't sold a product or faced customers
- if, you don't like writing or storytelling