Product Manager - Retail Liability (2-5 yrs)
- Drive & support Retail liability acquisition business through product development, process improvement & ecosystem alliances. Product development & enhancement
- Handling of products like FD, RD, Locker, saving account, portfolio management in retail liability etc.
- Ability to analyse on different requirements of different products, fund accounting and reconciliation of cash and investment positions and market value,
- Promoting digitalization in Savings Account, designed and implemented Reversal process. Involvement in analysis and projection of revenue growth and estimation of income on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Identification of problem with their solutions.
- Competition Benchmarking and comprehensive product suite
- Process & Compliance
- Portfolio management & quality
- Designing and implementing management reports
- Campaigns & Communication
- Customer Life-cycle - Identify & propose resolutions in customer life cycle to improve attachment strategy
- System & Application development
- Product training is a must requirement knowledge in every vertical like Digital Onboarding, Project Management, Process Improvement, Learning & Development, Product Launch etc.
- FD benchmarking
- Work with ALCO
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.