HR Manager at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:1083 Applications:243 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Product Manager - Retail FinTech (4-6 yrs)
Product Manager- Retail Fintech
Position : Product Manager
Experience : 4-6 Years (At least 2+ years of experience handling fintech products especially in payments)
Location : Bangalore
Budget : 30-50 LPA
Working Days : Sunday- Thursday, Sunday will be WFH.
- Office is in Manyata Tech Park, Bangalore
- Immediate joiners needed
- Interview -3 rounds
- Product team in Bangalore + Dhaka- 50 people.
- Reporting to : CPO/ Co Founder (sits in Dhaka), Here to Principal Product Manager
- Required to travel to Bangladesh - once in 2-3 months
Note : We are looking candidates from Fintech - Payments products, or handled any product end to end. Collaborating with engineering teams. Conduct Market research
About company : It works with a mission of enabling SMEs in Bangladesh with technology. We help online sellers & neighborhood retailers to build, manage and grow their businesses by providing easy access to B2B sourcing, last-mile logistics, digital credit, payments and business management solutions.
Job Summary :
- We are looking for customer obsessed, think big Product Manager to build products for the fastest growing market in SE Asia.
- As a Senior Product Manager - Payments, you will be responsible to understand the market, figure out the technology limitations and build the best business payment product that will help increase value recovery and experience for retailers, merchants, SMEs etc.
- In this role you will serve as the end-to-end product owner of complex products with responsibility for defining the product vision, partnering with engineering to design solutions, creating a phased rollout plan, and working across a broad stakeholder group to deliver results.
- You will deliver product innovations which drive accurate item evaluation to optimize customer experience and make it the no.1 payments product in Bangladesh.
What we offer :
1. A purpose-built work culture that lets you achieve the best version of yourself
2. Freedom to experiment and autonomy of ideas
3. Market competitive compensation
4. Ample opportunity to grow in a fast-paced environment
Key job responsibilities :
- Define roadmap, vision and strategy for an enterprise product(s)
- Responsible for end-to-end product lifecycle management including adoption
- Collaborate with engineering and design after proper customer/user research to come up with the best design and usability features when technology choices limits performance or ability to innovate in the future
- Work with engineering, research, UX, program managers and stakeholders to deliver a useful product
- Should be able to work with other teams to figure out the best integration approach with different products
- Conduct market and customer research to identify potential features or releases.
- Manage the roadmap, prioritize product opportunities, refine feature ideas, and maintain existing features to drive business goals.
- Engage stakeholders in leadership, research, data, operations, support etc., and coordinate across teams to maintain product and strategy alignment.
Preferred Qualifications :
- 4+ years of experience in product or program management
- 2+ years of experience handling fintech products especially in payments
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology
- Experience with end-to-end product delivery
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- Experience in handling B2B2C products
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to think outside the box and roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
- High energy, hands-on, detailed-oriented and able to work independently.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.