HR Manager at HyrEzy Talent Solutions
Views:239 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Product Manager/Product Owner - Surface & Multi-Model Transport (5-12 yrs)
Job Location : Gurgaon
Experience Required : 5+ Years
Budget : 30 LPA - 40 LPA
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Along with the business analyst, engineering team & take lead on articulating a clear product vision and strategy, based on an in-depth understanding of our users, business, and industry.
2. Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
3. Translate business & product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
4. Create PRDs documents/User stories that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
5. Road-mapping, goal setting, managing project execution, A/B testing, UI/UX, wire-framing, prototyping, design development, defining product roll-out strategy
6. Collaborate closely with business units, engineering, marketing teams, QA & customer support for the product development and release.
7. Set KPIs and roadmaps to move the needle with cross-functional engineering, BAs and ops teams.
8. Champion the needs and problems of our users to deliver innovative, industry-transforming products.
An ideal candidate :
1. You have 5+ years of worthy product management experience (for SaaS products preferably)
2. You have cross-functional leadership skills within a user-centered design process
3. You enjoy working with developers, business analysts & stakeholders in an agile, fast-paced environment.
4. You have experience in a KPI driven environment and have managed expectations with stakeholders
5. You have the perfect balance for having a high standard of quality & getting the job done.
6. You love what technology can do, are passionate about products in the space world of logistics, transportation, warehousing, etc.
7. Ability to explain complex concepts across the organization and to large audiences
8. Strong written and verbal communication skills with a precise talent for articulating customer challenges and requirements.
9. The ability to turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
10. A team player, one with a strong work ethic and able to work independently but also knows how to have fun while doing it
11. Have an in-depth understanding of product management processes and frameworks.
12. You are a self go-getter, highly self motivated and team player.
13. Experience into the domain like logistics, supply chain, e-commerce would be an added advantage.
14. Minimum 65% throughout in Education and must be from Tier 1 colleges (IIT, IIM, NSIT, ISB, NIT, NMIMS. SPJMR)
About client :
Our client is a leading provider of Surface and Multi model Transport, They are one of India's foremost end to end Transport and Logistics Companies, performing diligently with an expertise evolved over nearly three decades. The philosophy driving their efforts is a commitment to fulfill the logistics requirements of their customers, which differentiates us in an emphatic manner.
- Nearly three decades of experience
- Customer base of over 2000
- Presence at nearly 200 branch offices
- Over 3400 employees
- Access to a fleet of over 1 lac vehicles
- An average of over 1500 Full Truck/Trailer Load (FTL) consignments booked every day