Consultant at Upman Placement
Views:116 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Product Manager - Pharma (4-5 yrs)
- Product forecasting, New product pipeline strategy, new product pre-launch, and launch strategy and post-launch, new initiatives for product growth strategy
- Providing training, product knowledge, direction to the field sales team to ensure that they are well equipped with scientific and communication skills both.
- Work with cross-functional teams like medical affairs, learning and development team, R & D team (Research & Development) in the process.
- Developing brand plans/strategies for the product range along with market penetration strategy along with market research and competitor analysis.
- SWOT analysis of product line (strength, weakness, opportunities, and threats) and guiding sales team to tap the opportunities and growth in the product sale.
- Creating brand inputs for promotion
- Ensuring brand visibility in the target audience segment of the pharmaceutical industry, which are healthcare professionals and hospitals.
- Motivating sales team members by organizing training camps, award ceremonies, and recognition programs.
- Product forecasting, New product pipeline strategy, new product pre-launch, and launch strategy and post-launch, new initiatives for product growth strategy.
- Graduated/Post Graduated from Pharma/Chemistry
- MBA Marketing
- Experience in Brand Building, Market Strategy & Product Launching
- Min 4-5yrs Experience therapy wise i.e. Cardio-Diabetic Critical Care/Multispecialty & Mass Gastro
- Product Management experience pan India
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.