Senior Consultant at Indihire
Views:3992 Applications:394 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Product Manager - Pharma (3-6 yrs)
- To lead the BU / Therapy marketing teams development and implementation of marketing strategies, goals and operational plans to maximize sales and product performance
- The delivery of sales and organization objectives through effective leadership and management of the marketing team and effective working relationships with relevant internal functions.
- To ensure resources are used in an optimal manner and the marketing team does not exceed agreed expenditure budgets.
- To determine in conjunction with relevant personnel the appropriate portfolio mix/focus based on optimal resource allocation, internal capability, market fit, competitive dynamics and corporate expectations.
- Through the marketing team to devise and implement product strategies that will achieve optimal long-term performance across the portfolio in terms of market share and product performance.
- To ensure that effective working relationships are in place to obtain input to plans/programmes and ownership to implement plans as required.
- To be fully conversant with the customer/market place, key dynamics and policies in addition to an up to date knowledge of key competitors and their likely strategies
- University degree in Science and /or degree in Business marketing MBA School desirable English and local language 4- 6 years marketing experience within pharm FMCG,
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.