Senior Recruiter at Techconnexions
Views:5688 Applications:303 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:185
Product Manager - Payment Product/FinTech (2-8 yrs)
What you'll be doing :
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translate business & product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Create PRDs documents/User stories that describe business cases, high level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Road-mapping, goal setting, managing project execution, A/B testing, UI/UX wire-framing, defining product roll-out strategy
- Analyse market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Collaborate closely with business units, engineering, marketing teams, QA & customer support for product development and release.
What you'll bring along :
- Passionate about digital payment products and innovation
- Minimum 2-year experience in Product Management, preferably in payments related/fin-tech products.
- Ability to explain complex concepts across the organization and to large audiences
- Have built or managed products by collaborating across engineering, marketing, design, and other key stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a precise talent for articulating customer challenges and requirements.
- The ability to turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- Strong work ethics, team player and able to work independently but also knows how to have fun while doing it
- Have an in-depth understanding of product management processes and frameworks.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.