Senior Consultant at Crescendo Global Leadership Hiring India Pvt Ltd
Views:154 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Product Manager - Partner/Vendor - Internet/eCommerce (4-8 yrs)
Product Manager Partner/Vendor Experience- Internet /Ecommerce (4-8 years)
An incredibly rare opportunity for an analytical and professional with 4+ years of experience in Product Management developing web products ideally with a background in technical product management or web engineering. You will be responsible for solving the problems for partners/ designers/ vendors. We are looking for someone with experience in Product Management coming from B2C Ecommerce /Internet Marketplace background with someone who has strong quantitative capabilities, and experience in using analytics platforms to understand product usability.
If you are someone who has the relevant experience, please read on and apply.
Your future employer: India's leading online furniture and home decor destination
1) Owning the overall product roadmap for partner, growth and customer experience vertical across web & mobile platforms
2) Lead development of new product offerings by conducting market research, user surveys, and understanding where and how we can satisfy unmet consumer needs
3)Understanding the needs of internal and external users of the company.
4) Managing the product development process from conception through design, build, release, analysis and iteration by working closely with engineering team
5) Representing products from your vertical at organizational level meetings to discuss roadmap, progress, OKRs and prioritization
6) Owning the critical product and business metrics of your products and striving to improve them
1) 4-8 years of experience developing mobile and web products
2) Capacity to think strategically and an ability to understand how product decisions are tied to key business drivers
3)Ability to coordinate with multiple teams to come up with an overall product plan
4)Strong quantitative capabilities, and experience in using analytics platforms to understand product usability
5)An understanding of what makes for good user experience and beautiful design.
6)Ability to conduct user acceptance testing
7)Ability to prioritize among the multiple initiatives & plan product roadmap
What is in it for you?
1)A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
2)A fast paced, ambiguous environment with a strong action bias.