Partner at STARCHASE EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Views:1495 Applications:478 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
Product Manager - Paints/Adhesives/Wood Finishes/Ceramics (4-6 yrs)
- Volume and Revenue: Achieve set objectives of overall category numbers along with driving the numbers for select set of products / new products / focus products by adequate support to the sales team.
- Competition Tracking and Market Share: Competitors analysis, measure market share, ensure adequate support for achieving budgeted market share for both volume and revenue.
- New Product development: Identifying Gaps and opportunity areas, developing new products/ranges, concept testing of these products. Coordinate with R&D
- BTL communication: Developing the on-ground promotion strategies for the product / product category and delivering the same through BTL in coordination with creative agencies. Coordinate for ATL implementation.
- Collaterals & POS Elements: Understand market requirements and development of collaterals and POS elements. Coordinate with various marketing vendors and agencies.
- Regional/National marketing initiatives: Identifying regional priorities and opportunities to create comprehensive marketing initiatives to achieve identified objectives
- Demand planning: To ensure adequate and regular supply of products across markets in collaboration with the sales and supply chain team
Only premier institute full time MBA candidates preferred with 3-6 years experience in Brand Management in Paints / Adhesives / Wood finishes / Ceramics.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.