Business Head at PAN India Recruiters
Views:529 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Product Manager - Paints/Adhesive Industry (3-5 yrs)
Product Manager ( New Initiatives ) - Paints / Adhesive Industry
Role Outline :
The Product Manager is responsible for product planning, delivery and marketing throughout the product life-cycle. They will develop a vision and road-map for the product based on input from Sales, internal stakeholders, customers, market research and their own industry insight.
Objectives of this role :
- Drive the product- and business-planning processes for cross-functional teams
- Analyze customer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build-vs.-buy perspective
- Assess current competitor offerings and seek opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they're met
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate go-to-market plans
Preferred skills and qualifications :
- MBA - Full Time - From Top 20 B Schools only
- From Any - Paint / Adhesive / Water proofing / Sealant / Wall putty / Cement / Sanitary ware Cos
- Candidates from - Mumbai only preferred
- No to Relocation .
Narayan - 9819147645
PAN India Recruiters
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.