Co-Founder at TalExel
Views:613 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Product Manager - Online/Internet (5-12 yrs)
What you'll be doing -
- Work with brand entrepreneurs to create and implement a forward looking product strategy. Influence technology choices and business strategy in creating multiple D2C brands across Food, Fashion, Home, Beauty and more simultaneously.
- Convert brand proposition into digital user experiences covering pre and post purchase journeys across channels such as D2C, Social Media, Whatsapp, Marketplaces and Metaverse by understanding business economics of brands in their first 1000 days.
- Raise the bar on customer empathy & quality of what we deliver, work with small & high performance teams to build products, managing a fast-paced agile delivery model.
- Analyse macro trends on user behaviour and adoption, predict technology shifts to identify innovative (sometimes first to market) product features and work with multiple tech startups to drive metrics and time to market.
- Talk the data language and drive a working environment fostering data driven decision making while running experiments, identifying gaps and prioritisation.
What you'll Bring To The Team -
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with acute understanding of product market fit for every brand with ability to decide when to scale or sunset experiments/initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product and technology and come up with immediate & market first product propositions.
- End to end product development functional knowledge cutting across digital shopping journeys, marketing, contact centre operations, payments etc.
- Track record of building and delivering high-quality digital products and complex roadmaps, ideally across multiple product categories with geo-distributed teams
- Ability to provide clarity, cut through clutter and being decisive on priorities and metrics.
- Ability to excite people through communication and presenting data in most the ambiguous situations.
- Ability to define short term goals & metrics (sometimes on a weekly basis) and align teams on how-lists.
- Passion for technology and pro-activeness in developing and/or integrating home developed or 3rd party applications.
- MBA or PG in Management. Having a B.Tech or BSc Comp Science degree in addition would be preferred
- About 5 years' experience in building & delivering scalable consumer products in a Consumer tech company or D2C/B2C environment
- Good to have: Managed a team of at least 2-3 Product managers