Product Manager - Online/Internet (1-5 yrs)
CleverTap has reimagined analytics and engagement for mobile and web. Our philosophy is that great marketing must be data driven. That's why we combine the best product analytics with the best app engagement capabilities in one solution to power some of the biggest consumer brands on the planet. Our customers use our best of breed analytics to understand what users do in their app, then engage with them on any channel with our integrated marketing automation suite to drive retention and growth. We are the technology leaders in the industry with an architecture that operates at unprecedented scale and powers the real-time use cases required on mobile that other solutions simply cannot offer.
We are looking for a Product Manager (PM) to own one or more of the service offerings on the CleverTap Platform. In this role, you- ll work directly with customers to understand their requirements then act as the customer advocate within the company. You- ll partner closely with the design, engineering and marketing teams to develop strategies, roadmaps and specifications for new capabilities then own the lifecycle success of each feature shipped.
Our new PM will have a strong understanding of SaaS solutions and marketing technologies. She or he will have a passion to go deep into competitive offerings and define where we fit into the overall eco-system and have a demonstrated ability to grasp and distill technical concepts into concise benefits prospective customers will value.
The ideal candidate will be at home in a rapidly growing environment that demands the combination of technical product knowledge, exceptional writing skills, and the ability to interface at multiple levels and across multiple functions in a target organization.
- Develop and own the product roadmaps within your service areas. Partner closely with sales, engineering and marketing to set priorities and achieve the product goals you establish
- Fully specify each functional release. Work with Sales, Design and Engineering to develop feature-level specifications inclusive of UX/UI design, then validate assumptions, prototypes and designs directly with existing or prospective customers
- Perform competitor analysis and benchmarking
- Partner with Product Marketing on launches and sales collateral and other technical information required to support outbound marketing and sales activities
- 2-5 years of product management experience for a SaaS service with mobile and analytics experience preferred
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent technical experience. MBA from leading program preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills. Demonstrated ability to interface at multiple levels of an organization and across functional groups to clearly articulate priorities and deliverables
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Start-up experience a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.