Principal Consultant at Jubilant HR Consultant
Views:816 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Product Manager - Mutual Fund (5-7 yrs)
Our Client is one of the top AMCs in the country, We are looking to hire a Product Manager for the following responsibilities
- Responsible for all aspects of products w.r.t features, positioning, the sales pitch for existing as well as new products.
- Co-ordinating internally for regulatory filing and approvals. Product documentation and maintenance of reports.
- Track both domestic and international space for the identification of opportunities.
- Interacting with channel heads and counterparts for making product saleable in their respective channels.
- Tracking new products in the market and updates on existing competitors' products and proactively identifying the opportunities in both, debt and equity to position/launch products to suit the customer need.
- Tracking AUM movement in the industry and reporting any key movements in the market.
- Developing product-related communication.
Skills & Competencies :
- Having sound knowledge of Mutual Fund Industry, Equity & Fixed Income Markets
- Candidate should possess excellent computer skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and also preferably macros.
- Should have strong interpersonal and effective communication skills; should be able to communicate effectively (for both oral & written) with individuals at all levels.
- A self-starter with the ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Should have good analytical skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.