Talent Advisor at HireKart India LLP
Views:345 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Product Manager - Mobile Cloud Firm (7-10 yrs)
About us :
now.gg is the mobile cloud company changing the gaming experience for game developers and consumers. With the first mobile platform-as-a- service for game developers. We are also the sister company of BlueStacks which has over 1 Billion downloads.
Role Overview :
- It is an amazing time to join now.gg as we catapult to the next phase of growth. Cloud gaming is our next big frontier, and an incredible opportunity for us to deliver new experiences to delight and entertain our quickly growing user base. As the Product Manager, now.gg Platform you will be jumping in at the very beginning of this adventure and be in a position to help us redefine what a cloud gaming means for our users around the world
The Product Manager: now.gg games platform owns the definition and execution of our platform NCOS (nowCloud Operating System). Our ideal candidate has experience with platform-as-a-service products and technologies, with game developers as the primary customer, although the role is also responsible for features that power compelling user-centric experiences within the now.gg cloud OS itself.
- Provide the strategy and roadmap for a cross-functional team of engineers and designers to deliver experiences that connect game players, enhance game playing, and unlock opportunities for innovation.
- Lead the team through the ideation, technical development, launch and optimization of our platform products.
- Validate and design features that improve the player experience.
- Leverage research to identify unmet needs and product gaps that inform prioritization decisions.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance developer and user satisfaction
- Work with Data team to define and analyze metrics that inform product decisions that lead to actionable insights and an understanding of the success of our products
- Work with our engineering team to evaluate and implement platform solutions that simplify and improve the game developer experience.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in product management
- Experience in BOTH direct-to-consumer and business-to-business digital products or services, with a record of launching products or platforms, preferably in the game or video streaming space.
- Experience with data-driven feature design and decisions.
- Experience communicating both creative and functional feedback to diverse groups.
- Passion for creating great products, with the ability to identify flaws and inefficiencies in the design, experience, and behavioural outcomes
- Experience guiding the full product development process: creation, design, execution, quality testing.
- Constant focus on user feedback and actioning insights to drive productimprovements.