Product Manager - Mobile Apps Segment - Digital Consumer Platform - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (2-10 yrs)
The Tata Group is building a digital Consumer platform which aims to leverage strong hooks among existing loyal consumers of the Group as well as attract new consumers.
The Group will drive comprehensive retail commerce value proposition, deep loyalty, engagement and a seamless journey with its consumers through this platform. Deep analytics shall be at the core of the business model and the Group shall build significant capabilities in this area as a differentiator.
Experience Level: 4-7 years
Role / Purpose - Product Manager - App
- Build consumer-facing digital products with interventions across multiple offline and online customer journeys
- Build cross-category retail commerce app customer experience, across the funnel i.e Product discovery & purchase across product categories, Campaigns and Offers
- Experience/ appreciation for cross category product discovery to purchases variations i.e research & explore, browse, search, convenience
- Plan and deliver product roadmap, in conjunction with multiple stakeholders, keeping consumer at the center
- Prior experience in building front-end journey products for iOS, Android and PWA platforms
The ideal candidate will be:
- Premier B-school background (3-4 year's post B-school experience)
- Minimum one full-cycle app experience including retail commerce
- Passion for Digital products, both as a user, as well as for building them
- Strong appreciation for technology / engineering background essential