Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:2543 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Product Manager - Microsoft Technologies (12-18 yrs)
We are looking Product Manager (Microsoft technologies) for client with a global presence based at Noida.
Office Location : Noida
Salary : Standard Hike on Existing
Experience : 12+ years of demonstrated software development experience across a broad range of technologies
Education : Bachelor or Master degree in a computer technology related discipline
Shift Conditions : 9.30 am - 6.30 pm, 5 days working
Grade/Job Title : Product Manager - Catastrophe Modeling
Nature of the Role : Small team of 3-4
Transport : Own
Position Overview :
- Catastrophe modeling as a domain is an amalgamation of various functions such as operations research, science, engineering and financial modeling.
- In our effort to build the team which houses the best in class of tools along with individual catastrophe modelers we're looking forward to onboard a technology leader to help innovate, architect and build the our internal platforms to service the client.
- The job profile needs a creative technical leader to join the team and help grow us various platforms that provides cutting edge technology in peril modeling world. As our Full Stack Engineer, you'll assess the long term goals of the business, determine the technology roadmap needed to achieve those goals, and then work with our team to implement that technology.
- You'll be responsible for defining the overall structure of a program or system. You- ll act as project manager, overseeing IT assignments that are aimed at improving the business, and ensuring all parts of the project run smoothly.
- The team is equipped with professionals with proper handle on business, domain and functional aspects of the work. You will be needed to work on projects end to end it's essential to understand all aspects of each system, from both a business and technical point of view.
- Full working knowledge of Microsoft technologies as well as open source methodologies will help in designing programs end to end. Working knowledge of technologies such as UNIX, Oracle, SQL Server and TCP/IP for example, as well as knowledge of one or more programming languages.
- You will be needed to liaise and interact with a lot of team members of the team and across organization from different backgrounds, from management to designers and programmers.
Skill set :
- Designing and developing customer facing website applications with proficiency across the technology stack and experience with multiple frameworks including but not limited to Ruby, Java and/or .NET.
- Integrating third party APIs
- Understanding of software infrastructure (network, storage, security, backup etc.)
- Identifying the organisation's needs
- Breaking down large scale projects into manageable chunks
- Working out which IT products to use based on cost benefit analysis and research
- Explaining to designers and developers what's required and overseeing the progress
- Producing documents that monitor progress and ensure the quality of the project
- Advise the client on managing future IT needs
- Some knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Familiarity with scrum/agile led software development
- Willingness to learn new technologies and languages
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills (both technology and non-tech stakeholders)
- Good communication with clients/ managers - listening and providing answers
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to build from good relationships with clients/operational managers and colleagues
- Ability to gather and assimilate information
- Up to date knowledge of technical applications
- Good knowledge of quality standards, legislation and best practice
- Ability to be adapt and priorities
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
- Strong experience designing and implementing systems architecture for end to end web applications
If the above profile suits you, pls share your updated Photo Resume alongwith the below details -
Current Shift / Work Timings :
Current Residence Location :
Open to relocate if required , if yes share reason :
Family Set up (Spouse, Kids, Parents - for outstation candts only)
Education Qualification - Stream - Year :
Is your Graduation Regular :
Total Exp (yrs) :
Exp in Designing and developing customer facing website applications ( yrs) :
Frameworks worked on - Java/ .net/ Ruby - pls specify :
Exp in Catastrophe Modeling if any :
Team Handling exp :
Full working knowledge of Microsoft technologies (Expert) - Yes /No :
Current Company :
Current Desgn :
Hierarchy ( 2 up - 2 down) :
Current CTC ( Fixed + Var) :
Expected CTC :
Official Notice Period :
Gaps if any :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.