Principal Consultant at Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2010 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Product Manager - Medico Marketing - Diabetes Care (5-7 yrs)
Interesting career opportunity for Product Manager (Medico Marketing - Diabetes Care) with MNC client in Diagnostics.This is not typical medico marketing role, we want somebody who is PRODUCT MANAGER who has exposure to Medico marketing.
About Our Client:
Our Client has 85,000 people across 150 countries and is pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, Our Client has become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our Clients' success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Our Client in India, with a sales turnover of INR 500 crores, nurtures an open, flexible and challenging work environment, which allows for rapid career progression.
Job Designation: Product Manager (Medico Marketing - Diabetes Care)
Number of Position(s): 01
Reporting to: Group Product Manager - Medico Marketing
Division / Department: Diabetes Care
Area Responsible for: Medico Marketing
Qualification : Science graduate OR MBBS + MBA (premier college).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand the organizational core objectives and develop strategies in alignment of the same.
- Co-ordinate with the field force to understand the sales trend, business developments, market feedback
- Analyze market, competition, conduct market research to identify SWOT
- Develop Customer segment wise Marketing Plan to achieve organizational goals and in alignment with Our Client's Values.
- Prepare Road Map, SOP, collect necessary resources for execution of the plan.
- Create promotional, support materials in co-ordination with internal and external vendors for execution of the Marketing Plan.
- Execute the entire marketing campaign through the sales force by ensuring availability of necessary materials
- Responsible for Delivery of Marketing activity within the agreed Marketing Budget.
- Supervise and analyze results post execution to study and analyze the effect of marketing strategies on Business.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all employees.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Responsible for the marketing activities initiated through Key Opinion Leaders amongst Healthcare professionals through Medical SE.
- Product Management
- Building strategy
About Vitasta Consulting:
We are into the business of finding and helping align - human capital- with financial capital.
We are an India based full service executive search company that provides services in:
- Executive Search Services
- Contingency Search Services
- Search Advisory Services
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing
We are servicing this need for many national and international clients across various domains. We have been helping find a large number of our clients quite a few leaders, functional experts as also emerging precocious talent since 1997.
If interested kindly revert with following details at -
- Current CTC:
- Notice Period:
If you are not interested, remember you may know someone who is looking for an exciting opportunity. Feel free to forward this email as you see fit.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
If you find the job profile as per your needs then apply to
Ms. Gurpreet Saini
Team Leader - HCS
Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd
311, Ganatra Estate, Khopat, Thane West, Maharashtra - 400 601
Tel : 022- 25476846/7/9
URL : www.vitasta.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.