Lead Consultant Recruiter at Change Leaders
Views:2951 Applications:270 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:259
Product Manager - Market Research Domain (3-5 yrs)
Product Manager Functional - Core Primary Research Experience must
- In this profile, we want people with Research Background with primary research
- Looking for people from core primary research agencies
- 3+ years of experience in market research
- Define Leni's Product roadmap, planning, prioritization, tracking, and stake-holders dependency management.
- Understand client/user requirements
- Clearly Identify the placement and workflow for product incorporation.
- Identify dependencies across teams and converge on the best possible solution
- Define metrics, objects that are aligned to business goals and measure feature / release specific success
- Authoring user manuals, product demonstration to internal stake-holders and with various customer's group leaders
- Continuous improvements of a product by adding new features or improving existing features with an overall goal of customer satisfaction, retention as well as new customer addition
- Writing user stories, wireframing user interfaces, and flows
- Work closely with UI / UX teams and ensure functional requirements including edge cases are all captured, and designs are all approved by all stakeholders
- Authoring different test scenarios for user stories and functional testing of the same. Helping testing teams in understanding requirements and identifying hard to find issues
- 3 - 5 years of extensive primary research and data analysis. Exposure to various research methodologies (qualitative and quantitative), study types, categories, and markets is a must.
- Hands on knowledge of basic statistics and data exploration
- Experience in client engagement, working in a flexible environment and cross-team functioning.
- Flair to learn on the job and positive approach towards constructive feedback.
- Ability to prioritize between current customer needs, new customer needs and technical constraints
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills. Ability to communicate with stakeholders at various levels
- Excellent listening skills, enthusiastic with a positive approach to constructive feedback
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.