Product Manager - Life Sciences Domain (2-7 yrs)
Chief Implementer of Brand Positioning, Brand Establishment and Brand Reach policies. Indulges in Brand Planning initiatives for the product range and establishes and maintains excellent client relationships
Primary Duties & Responsibilities :
- Coordinates with the customers and internal departments to resolve escalated issues pertaining to quality, product development, procurement and payment etc.
- To prepare pricing policies and ensure budgeted profitability
- Promoting the product range through organization of big events, Continuing Medical Education (CMEs) and state level seminars and lectures.
- Collect and compile current Customer information data by tracking product sales and maintain relationship with regular clients
- Consolidate and present data gathered as part of Customer Feedback in terms of need fulfillment, ease of use, accuracy of results, lead time for result generation and easy availability of the product
- Present data gathered as part of Market Research for New Product Viability in terms of client need assessment, product key features for need fulfillment and product technology to ensure product success in the market.
- Analyze market and market share in terms of product and revenue
- Establish Brand and increase its reach through
- Identification of Relevant Medical Journals and placement of the product review and advertisements on a regular basis
- Identifying Information for distribution (Official Blog)
- Organization of Corporate Video Shoot
- Advertisement on other online media
- Organization of Welfare Camps in Resident Societies
- Ensure regular marketing campaigns by product specialists
- Decision for participation in Information Camps and Exhibitions at district and state level
- Conduct Regular Refresher Training Course for Primary and Secondary Sales Team