Product Manager - Large Audio Segment - Electronic Accessories Brand (2-3 yrs)
Here is a chance to work for a Consumer Electronics Brand, where you get to deal with some of the best channels and work with some excellent experienced minds. Read on.
Started in 2015, this lifestyle and accessories startup has taken over the consumer electronics sector in India. Our client has a product range that includes an extensive catalog of headphones, speakers, travel accessories, and modern earphones. It believes in providing cutting edge electronic products stamped with durability and affordability.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
As the Product Manager -Large Audio, you will be managing P&L for large audio category
What you will do:
- Creating a Futuristic road map and products while integrating upcoming features and technology in the product line
- Competition mapping
- Cross-functional working with sales - R&D team to bring path-breaking products
- Working Marketing team for a launch plane and GTM strategy
- Solving queries for service team and creating service manual and creating self-help FAQ'S
- Working with vendors for best Pricing and Features as well as TAT management
- Managing product life cycle
- Developing product positioning strategies
- Responsible for App Management
- Optimizing UI and UX for customer experience
- Solving bugs through user testing before launch
- Increasing customer stickiness
What you need to have:
- Should be an effective communicator
- Manage and build effective teamwork and bring all stakeholder on board
- Should have the speed that is keen to startups
- Strong Problem-solving skills
- Strong candidate from good Engineering college
- MBA will be preferred
- 3- 4-year experience in the category for Product management
Experience: 2 to 3 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 12,00,000 to 15,00,000
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.