Director at Corp Placements
Views:158 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Product Manager - IT Hardware (5-9 yrs)
Looking to hire a Product Manager with IT Hardware Experience of around five plus years.
- Strong understanding of the IoT industry, products and services including device categories, features, architectures, and communication protocols
- Product Management experience in Software applications / Electronics Hardware
- Having handle Scrum Master role / Software development life cycle
- Flair to understand customer and market requirements.
- Ability to turn strategy into reality
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experienced in leading cross-functional project and teams
- Networking aptitude
- Lead the strategy and development of a robust and innovative Internet of Things (IoT) ecosystem, including defining platform requirements, customer experience and market strategies
- Define development specifications/use cases and UI/UX journeys
- Maintain entire product life cycle Software & Hardware
- Company's Internet of Things (IoT) partners' ecosystem leverage for product roadmaps
- Leading the product management efforts for IoT services, with responsibility for defining the related product roadmaps, business plan and product offers as well as developing critical strategies that deliver tangible business results.
- Capture Customer's business requirements and translate it into technical requirements for the development and manufacturing teams
- Supporting Sales team in customer proposals and bid management activities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.