Product Manager - IT Governance Sector (5-10 yrs)
We are hiring a Product Manager for our client company which is a leader in the IT governance industry.
1) Strategize and present ideas to stakeholders.
2) Define product features according to customer needs.
3) Lead the development process.
4) Act as the main point of contact between teams and stakeholders.
5) Manage and prioritizing product backlog items.
6) Assist the scrum/product development team to meet the objectives of each sprint.
7) Adjust and improving each iteration of the product before release.
8) Keep customers and stakeholders informed of the status of the product.
1) Work experience as a Product Manager or similar role in product management.
2) Familiarity with agile is a plus.
3) Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle.
4) Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies.
5) BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field required.