Senior Manager at Pyro Analytics
Views:157 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Product Manager - IT (8-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Eager beaver- attitude and an obsession with deadlines, analysis of the product performance, driving a solution set across development teams and a Visionary will be the drivers for this role.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for creating world class products, driving teams in improving customer adoption and satisfaction and has the complete ownership of the product road map and development plans.
- As an evangelists he/she will be responsible for articulating the products vision to customers, partners, analysts and internal stakeholders like sales, pre-sales and implementation teams.
- Performing market research, and developing the products. Product Strategy and Vision. Monitoring the development & QA teams.
- Laying out Web, Mobile (iOS, Android) strategy and roadmap. Multi-functional team collaboration to understand and prioritize requirements
- Prioritize Feature requirements, Conceptualization and detailed wire framing/prototyping. Managing the entire release management process. Writing user stories and grooming those with design and engineering teams.
- Agile Product Implementation, Managing the entire release management process
- Product Marketing : Evangelizing, influencing and collaborating with the product marketing and communications team to ensure proper, informative, impacting engagement with the market through branding, blogs, e-mailers and white papers. Go-to Market
- Conducting feature training and demo sessions with sales and support teams. Collaborating with product marketing and communication team for branding, blogs and product launches.
- Very strong logical thinking capabilities and analytical skills. Visualize and conceptualize new ideas and solutions. UI designing & prototyping (use of wire framing tools) Research and analysis (both primary and secondary research)
- Customer management and excellent communication & presentation skills. Art of negotiation and prioritization. Ability to manage teams and build close relationships with different team members.