HR Recruiter at New Avenues Consulting
Views:119 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Product Manager - IT (6-12 yrs)
We have a job opening with our client(Permanent Position) for Product Manager Position.
Please find below job details:
Profile- Product Manager
Experience Required- 6+ years
What you'll Do :
- Be a part of the core product management team for driving product strategy for flagship offerings in this business.
- Work with highly hardworking engineering, marketing, sales, and other teams to drive success for the business.
- Execute on the product strategy, roadmap, and requirements by working closely with customers, partners, internal product teams, engineering, and senior management team.
- Research customer and market needs, conduct competitive analysis
- Define and champion product vision and strategy
- Define prioritized feature requirements along with an overall product roadmap
- Measure and assess the efficacy of the product roadmap for customer delight and business success
- Deliver presentations and demonstrations that highlight product value
- Collaborate with engineering teams, marketing, support and partners to deliver the right product to the market
What You Need To Succeed :
- Proven track record of defining product requirements and delivering successful products.
- BS in Engineering and MBA (from top b-school) or equivalent experience. A minimum of 7 years of post-MBA experience is highly desirable.
- Ability to prioritize in ambiguous situations
- Proven skills in making data-driven recommendations and drive decisions
- Strong communication and social skills; ability to work across teams with geographically remote team members.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to learn and adapt.
- Experience in agile software development practices within a large team environment desirable.
New Avenues Consulting