Talent Acquisition Manager at Whizz HR
Views:157 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Product Manager - IT (6-11 yrs)
JD PRODUCT MANAGER
- The role is ideally with an IT and Data Analytics firm in Mumbai.
- As a Product Manager, you will have a key role in defining and evolving Cloud based platform strategy, roadmap, and go-to-market.
- The individual in this role will work deeply across the product management, engineering, marketing, sales, support, and operations teams to drive measurable customer outcomes and business results through requirements, go-to-market initiatives.
- The ideal candidate is an analytical team player who will be responsible for leading a team of high performing individuals who own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation.
- You will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
- Lead and evolve platform strategy to adapt to changes in the market.
- Gain a deep understanding of the market, technology, competitor, and customer needs.
- Define and execute product packaging pricing initiatives to deliver the financial plans.
- Proactive development of marketing and promotional mix to meet Product objectives and customer needs.
- Work across product management and engineering teams to align on strategic goals, customer outcomes and business objectives through an agile development process.
- Drive product initiatives to improve customer Net Promoter Scores (NPS).
- Engage with marketing, operations, sales, and support to define strategies and deliver go-to-market positioning, demos, training, promotions, etc.
- Create business models and analyze competitive landscape
- Develop and monitor data-driven analytics, knowledge of Machine Learning is expected
- Own the Product Release Cycle, UAT and Business Sign Off
- Mentor employees to help them achieve individual & team objectives
About You / Qualifications:
- 6 to 8 years in product management with high proficiency in agile development methods. Experience across more than one product preferred.
- 2+ years in SaaS based / cloud delivered products
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills; Critical thinking mindset.
- Demonstrable well-rounded proficiency across all aspects of the role from engineering to marketing to finance to operations.
- Strong Consulting acument, Proven skills leading products from strategy to execution in a fast and agile manner.
- Strong financial and business analytical skills with proven experience delivering business cases, financial planning, price/discount analysis, and/or key performance indicator models.
- High proficiency in written and verbal communication skills, with ability to independently capture, distill, and communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely to senior management.
- Ability to professionally handle challenging situations such as customer escalations.
- Excellent project and time management skills to not lose focus on execution quality.
- Certification like CBAP, CSM, SAFe are preferred (at least one)