Executive Recruiter at Vbeyond Pvt. Ltd.
Views:231 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Product Manager - IT (5-9 yrs)
Exp- 5 to 9 years
Position : Product Manager
This product management expert will be a critical member of the team. She/he will have to :
- Gain a deep understanding of the Internal/External customer, identify and fill product gaps, generate new ideas that drive growth.
- Create and Own the Product Roadmap basis the above.
- Build strong relationships with other teams in the organisation to promote transparency, efficiency and co-operation in creating and executing the product roadmap.
- Manage the entire product lifecycle from strategic planning to shipping to maintenance.
- Serve as the key contact for product questions and new product ideas which surface from customers, sales or market research.
- Identify and analyse critical issues related to the product design and usability.
- Provide overall direction for product enhancements and general product development requirements.
- Create clear requirement documents and post release case study/analyses for all product initiatives
- Develop and implement methods and procedures for monitoring projects such as preparation of records of expenditures and research findings, progress reports and staff conferences, in order to inform management of current project status.
- Manage the resolution of escalated customer problems. Escalates problems and issues to other departments when needed.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities for Product Management processes.
- Drive further growth with vendors & partner-led engagements and analyses potential future partner relationships
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Computer science engineering or equivalent and MBA from tier 1 institute
- Some experience in supply chain/warehousing and inventory management is required.
- Understanding of Order management systems.
- Ability to think strategically, but considerable experience in getting down in the day to day chaos to move projects forward
- A track record of building relationships and influencing without authority at all levels of the organisation.
- Be able to paint a compelling vision to inspire cross-functional teams and external audiences.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.