HR at Parakh Online Pvt Ltd
Views:268 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Product Manager - IT (3-5 yrs)
Primary Responsibilities :
- Product Strategy and Direction : Continually assess the needs of customers, emerging market trends and competitive opportunities in defining and evolving the product strategy in this area.
- Roadmap Planning : Manage a cross-functional team for prioritizing and planning the roadmap and major product releases. Use high judgement to make critical trade-offs, balancing both business requirements and technological trade-offs.
- Requirements Definition : Develop comprehensive product plans, incorporating business requirements and roll out plans. Effectively prioritize and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver key capabilities on time and on budget.
- Product Roll-out & Go-to-Market : Create and execute go-to-market plans for new features. Monitor key performance metrics to ensure optimum performance and identify improvement opportunities.
- 3-5 years of experience, with at least 1 years of product/program management in building consumer & technology products
- Post-graduate in Business or Tech (MBA, MS)
- Experience defining the market and product requirements, working with engineering organizations to rapidly deliver high-impact capabilities to market
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features
- High attention to detail, ability to insist on high standards, and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Excellent inter-team working skills to develop strong partnership with partner, tech team and operating at leadership levels