HR at NETLINKS IT Solutions
Views:3162 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Product Manager - IT (12-20 yrs)
Product Manager plays a critical role in defining the product roadmap, evaluating the competition, identifying unique marketplace opportunities and creating value propositions to help deliver better outcomes for customers. Product Manager also defines the business strategy for the product and helps identify functional requirements for each of those goals and helps launch the products. PM is responsible for product-market fit.
Product Manager also is responsible for tactical approaches and has proven skills to coordinate across varied business functions like Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Development Managers, Data Scientist, Software Engineers, Document writers, and Technical Support teams to help achieve timely delivery and successful product launches.
- Should be able to write up clear and crisp requirements that the Development team can deliver to and be able to articulate clearly how this will benefit and be used by customers
- Ability to understand stated and unstated/emerging needs by having proactive crucial conversations with telecom operators, BFSI and transportation and logistics business operators. Should build up connects with industry influencers.
- Should have established expertise in Marketing Technology
- High market acumen to proactively anticipate and shape new product opportunities
- Should have proven skills in delivering and building out cloud services
- Should have proved skills in rolling out applied ML technologies to deliver business outcomes.
- Excellent articulation and influencing skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in ambiguous situations.
- Must be a self-starter, be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end, prioritize multiple priorities effectively and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Should have worked on developing a partner ecosystem from technology product integration, market fit and driving business plans from the development phase to sales enablement to joint sales programs.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maintains the Product Roadmap, provides inputs to the overall company, product line & product strategy
- Identify new opportunities and products
- Requirements and gaps in the Product Suite
- Identify Business outcomes - What problems the product solves for the customer
- Prioritization - when to implement the product ideas
- Customer focus - how will the feature interacts & co-exist in the customer working environment.
- Monitor market conditions - customer segments, competitor actions, thought leaders & analysts- opinions and sales/account/ management team feedback.
- Influences Marketing & Sales, Engineering, Service Delivery, to help implement the product strategy.
- Evangelize product strategy within the cross-functional team.
- Is a customer advocate that strongly proposes customer concerns and pain points within the company.
- Establishes and has an excellent rapport with the R & D team
- A Product Manager communicates externally with customers and partners and also within the company
- Should have people management skills.
- Evaluating competitive landscape- competition, consumers & industry trends.
- Timing Product Roadmap & Feature Implementation with given resources
- Drive consensus & Getting buy-in from Implementation teams
- Proactively engage with company executives & sales teams
- Identifying Gaps and new product opportunities
- Incubating new cloud services and drive sales enablement efforts
- Introduction of applied ML technology to application domain for improved business outcomes.
- Engineering degree preferably in Computer Science and Engineering, with an MBA from IIM or ISB, will be preferred.
- Having at least 5 years of experience in writing product software
- Basic to advanced skills in financial modeling will be looked at favorably to create business models for projections and evaluating market sizing.
- 12 years of product management experience in B2B or B2C class with a turnover of $ 40+ million will be necessary
- Primary Criteria at least 5 years + in Marketing Technology
- Secondary Criteria: Should have at least 5 years- experience have bona fide skills in Cloud Services Products. Should have delivered on cloud service and helped in developing the user experience from customer Sign, onboarding to identifying business outcomes.
- Secondary Criteria: Should have at least 2 years- experience in rolling out AI capabilities in products and cloud services
- Prior experience of handling a team with demonstrated people management skills will help.
Skills Required (Technical/Domain / Process Related)
- Has actively worked on defining products in the Marketing Stack over 5+ years.
- Extremely engaged in Marketing technology Stack competitors and ecosystem play
- Should have Intermediate or advanced understanding of AI/ML
- Delivering products in Cloud as a service
- Requirement Elicitation & Active Listening
- Requirement / Business Analysis & Prioritization
- Market / Competitive Analysis & Tracking Trends
- Excellent Writing Skills
- Product Passion
- Learn new complex concepts quickly
- Integrity & Taking a stand based on one's belief
- Confidence to work as an individual contributor and as a part of the team
- Empathize with customer issues and customer satisfaction
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.