Principal Consultant at Jubilant HR Consultant
Views:1907 Applications:240 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Product Manager - Investment Products - AMC Firm (5-10 yrs)
Our client is India's top 3 AMC and have excelled by understanding investor's requirements and terms of risk / return expectations, based on which they design PMS products and suggest customized asset portfolio recommendations.
Job role - Product Manager
Reporting - AVP- Product Development
Location - Mumbai
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all aspects of products w.r.t features, positioning, sales pitch for existing as well as new products.
- Co-ordinating internally for regulatory filing and approvals. Product documentation and maintenance of reports.
- Track both domestic and international space for identification of opportunities.
- Interacting with channel heads and counterparts for making product saleable in their respective channels.
- Tracking new products in the market and updates on existing competitors- products and proactively identifying the opportunities in both, debt and equity to position/launch products to suit the customer need.
- Tracking AUM movement in the industry and reporting any key movements in the market.
- Developing product related communication
Skills & Competencies
- Having sound knowledge of Mutual Fund Industry, Equity & Fixed Income Markets
- Candidate should possess excellent computer skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and also preferably macros.
- Should have strong interpersonal and effective communication skills; should be able to communicate effectively (for both oral & written) with individuals at all levels.
A self-starter with ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Should have good analytical skills.
Qualification & Experience
- A Master's degree/professional qualifications - MBA/CA/CFA.
- Should have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.