AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:979 Applications:258 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:126
Product Manager - Investment Products (3-11 yrs)
Job Description :
Job Title : Product Manager - Investment Products
Location : Anywhere in India
Duration : Full-Time
Job Responsibilities :
- The Product Manager will be responsible for digital product strategy and product road map. The role would further include Ideation, Feature definition, Development blueprint. They oversee the development of a new product/tool/feature, from its inception to its successful launch and further managing it.
- The candidate should be passionate about Investing and advisory and should be well versed with the Fundamentals & Technical aspects of Fixed Income, Insurance, knowledge on Advisory through tools and features.
- Defining and communicating a coherent product vision and strategy for the product.
- Do customer and industry research to create best in class products.
- Staying abreast of the competitive landscape and industry trends (utilizing internal and external data/information resources) in order to help the investment, sales and marketing areas price and positioning the product properly in conjunction with their ongoing strategies.
- Coordinating and partnering with the product development/design/marketing teams.
- Prior to product launch educate and train other part of organization product attributes, positioning, and competitive environment