Associate Consultant at Antal International
Views:557 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Product Manager - Interventional Cardiology (2-10 yrs)
We are looking out for dynamic Product Manager from Medical devices Industry only . S/he will provide product management direction and support to Interventional Product Line in India, Sri Lanka & Bangladesh markets. This position will report to BU HEAD. Looking to connect with strong marketeers from Medical Devices industry with an exposure of working in Interventional Cardiology Segment or interventional product line. The position is to be based in New Delhi/Bangalore.
Major KRA's include the following:
- In collaboration with manager and team, help with the development of the strategic plan, including participation in the presentation of annual marketing plans that describe the goals, objectives, strategies, and tactics for the given fiscal year.
- Participate in developing the annual marketing and operating plans (AOP) for the category.
- Develop, with Sales Management, tactical sales plan for the India businesses.
- Provide technical sales support and training, including product education and sales guidance to customer service, product sales representatives, and dealers within India.
- Administer and coordinate the marketing portion of new products, new applications, and product improvements programs, interfacing with physicians, Teleflex country managers, sales staff, external dealers, and R&D.
- Develop monthly sales (unit) forecast for Vascular Access brands under product grouping.
- Coordinate/Develop marketing campaigns, including sales promotions, brochures, advertising and public relations, education, and other types of sales support programs.
- Stay close to the market through regularly scheduled field travel and physician interface, developing key relationships with opinions leaders throughout the world.
- Plan and coordinate KOL events in region.
- Participate in (and coordinate) major conventions and sales meetings as required.
- Mentor and help in the development of others by sharing best practices and experiences
KEY RELATIONSHIPS / INTERFACES:
- External: Existing and potential customers (vascular and cardiac surgeons, intensivists, purchasers, pharmacists, Biotechnicians and other appropriate decision makers/opinion leaders on different levels).
- Internal: Business Unit Marketing organization, regional Sales and Marketing organization, Customer Service, Finance, HR, India Marketing Support functions
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Degree in marketing or Medical degree required.
- 3 to 10 years medical and/or marketing experience required. Experience with execution of marketing activities mandatory.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to diplomatically interact and develop solid working relationships with management, staff and divisional peers
- Excellent customer ethics, good attention to detail and ability to complete timely progress reports according to requirements
BEHAVIOURS / VALUES :
- Team player with own initiative who focus on problem solving skills
- Display Positivity, entrepreneurial spirit and is trustworthy
- Approachable and enthusiastic individual
- Flexible and adaptable to changing environment and needs
- Good Planning and organizational skills for product management
- Analytical and display strong customer focus to drive our therapy