Product Manager - Internet/Online (4-8 yrs)
SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER
Our client is India's #1 Work Fulfilment Platform. We have created an Uber for Work platform for businesses to solve their key functions which are high touch, geographically spread and need to be executed at a large scale using the On-Demand network of workforce ready to work anywhere and anytime.
Our Client is a highly configurable tech platform for businesses, which aims at optimizing high touch key functions in organizations by breaking them into smaller / simpler functions that can be solved with little or no management. One of the top objectives of the Our Client platform is to simplify the execution of different complex processes involving managing teams of multiple people at different hierarchical levels.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Web, Mobile (Android) product planning and defining Short term as well as Long term Product roadmap.
- Collaboration with Business, Engineering, Design and Operations teams to understand and define features & requirements of the product and prioritization of the Tasks/Issues
- Visualization, Conceptualization and detailed Low-fidelity wireframing & prototyping.
- Collaborate with UX and UI designers for High-fidelity wireframes and mockups.
- Writing Functional Specifications as Product Requirement Documents and/or user stories.
- Ensuring delivery with desired quality through Scrum Sprint based release management and UAT.
- Go-to-Market : Conducting feature training and demo sessions with sales and support teams.
- Collaborate with marketing and communication team for branding, blogs & product launches.
- Ownership of all product deliverables like documentation, marketing collaterals, release training, external debriefings.
Eligibility Criteria :
- 4-8 years exp. in Product Management Experience in a Web/Mobile App based Product.
- Full-time Bachelor degree from a reputed college and Full-time MBA from a reputed Business school (desirable)
Skills that we are looking for :
- Ability to adopt a process approach to solve a problem
- Ability to handle ambiguity and change
- Very strong logical thinking capabilities and analytical skills
- Strong analytical ability, knows hypothesis-driven decision making, ability of data interpretation and able to articulate business insight from data analysis
- Perform Market Research and analysis (both primary and secondary research)
- Performance optimization, behavioural profiling, audience segmentation and classification
- Think quickly, communicate clearly and work collaboratively with the product, data, engineering, QA, Operations, Marketing and business teams
- Customer management and excellent communication & presentation skills
- Quick to identify new opportunities & understand emerging IT trends & Technical Architecture
- Adept in the art of negotiation, prioritisation and conflict management in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to manage teams and build close relationships with different team members